DPC is primary care,
minus the middlemen.
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is subscription-based health care. For one flat, monthly membership rate, you get unlimited, unfettered access to your primary care doctor, plus a wide range of services beyond just primary care.
Maximize your access to health care.
- Unlimited appointments
- Doctors with limited number of patients for focused attention
- Direct communication via text message, email, or phone call
- Same- or next-day appointments and house calls as needed
Live a healthier lifestyle thanks to better fundamental care.
- Care that focuses on prevention rather than solely addressing symptoms
- Holistic care and treatment for all health determinants like diet, exercise, mental wellness
Save and simplify health care costs.
- No copays or surprise bills — just one low all-inclusive monthly rate
- Fewer expensive trips to the ER and urgent care
- Discounts on prescriptions, labs, and imaging
Gain a health care advocate who’s always in your corner.
- Doctors who communicate and coordinate with your other providers and go to bat for your best health outcomes
- Doctors who leverage their networks to get you appointments with the best specialists and negotiate best pricing
Is DPC insurance?
DPC is not a replacement for insurance. Roughly 80-90 percent of all health care needs can be handled by a primary care doctor, but, depending on your situation, you may need coverage for the remaining care such as specialty care, surgeries, or for true emergencies. Many DPC members carry some form of insurance, and still enjoy the cost-savings and less interaction with their insurance company.